- Take this gentleman to my office.
- Can you please take this package to the post office?
- You'll take this to the post office, won't you?
- Please take this parcel to the post-office.
- This road will take you to the post-office.
- Please take that baggage to the post office.
- Jack and I agreed to take turns working at the office on Saturdays.
- You don't need to come to the office, you can take the day off.
- How long does it take to go to the Toshima Ward Office?
- If it isn't out of your way, please take this letter to the post office.
- How long does it take to go to the office from your home?
- How long does it take to your office from the airport?
- Take me back to the office. I have forgotten my phone.
- The boss asked Mr Brown to take charge of the office while she was away.
- How long does it take to get to your office from the port?