- a small amount (especially of food or wine)
- He complained of the dish tasting bad.
- This is the best tasting pear I've ever eaten.
- Mr Jones is tasting the soup his wife made.
- Mr. Jones is tasting the soup his wife made.
- This girl is still in elementary school, yet she has a wine-tasting master license. I didn't know one could get qualified without even drinking alcohol.
- I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.
- Having once tasted ink, she became thirsty in that regard, as tame tigers are said to be after tasting another sort of fluid, and wanted to sign everything, and put her name in all kinds of places.
- Sweet tasting, white crystalline powder
- Sweet-tasting crystalline powders or colourless solutions.
- Clear colourless and sweet-tasting aqueous solution
- tasting or testing on the skin;
- Bitter-tasting spirit drinks or bitter 
- Promotion at points of sale (tasting, recipes, information)
- The product is presented in a form of white, crystalline, sweet and slightly salty-tasting powder.
- Sweet-tasting crystalline powders or colourless solutions. Crystalline products occur in anhydrous, monohydrate and dihydrate forms