- poging iemand ergens toe over te halen; iets dat je in verleiding brengt; verleiding; verzoeking; roep gebruikt om dieren te lokken
- the act of influencing by exciting hope or desire
- the desire to have or do something that you know you should avoid
"he felt the temptation and his will power weakened"
- It's hard to resist temptation.
- She gave way to temptation.
- He is proof against temptation.
- He couldn't resist the temptation.
- You lead me into temptation!
- Don't yield to any temptation.
- Men are subject to temptation.
- He never gave in to temptation.
- He gave in to the temptation.
- I can resist everything but temptation.
- She gave in to the temptation.
- He gave way to the temptation again.
- He never gave way to temptation.
- I can resist everything except temptation.
- He could not resist the temptation.