- tetanus; bepaalde infectieziekte
- an acute and serious infection of the central nervous system caused by bacterial infection of open wounds; spasms of the jaw and laryngeal muscles may occur during the late stages
- a sustained muscular contraction resulting from a rapid series of nerve impulses
- The tetanus shot hurt more than the dog bite.
- Botulism, brucellosis, Lyme-disease and tetanus are infectious, but not contagious diseases.
- If you get bit by a rabid dog, you'll need a tetanus shot.
- You should get a tetanus booster shot once every ten years.
- Diphtheria-tetanus vaccines
- Diphtheria-pertussis-tetanus vaccines
- Detection of tetanus toxin in a serum sample
- Anti-convulsant, for treatment of seizures, particularly adult horses with tetanus.
- Specific activities should focus on measles and rubella , seasonal influenza , HPV, tetanus and new vaccines against pneumococcal disease.
- Anti-convulsant, for treatment of seizures, particularly adult horses with tetanus – better than diazepam for use over several days due to water solubility.