- the musical pattern created by parts being played or sung together
"then another melodic line is added to the texture"
- the essential quality of something
"the texture of Neapolitan life"
- Also, after it is whipped, a fluffy texture emerges.
- Including Reponses up to 'It bothers me a bit' over 70% of respondents said that they were concerned about their pores and skin texture.
- The bread I got from my neighbor, Mr. Yamada, had a soft texture, and my father, who prefers hard bread, was sure to dislike it.
- Texture depth
- Soil texture 
- For texture depth (TD):
- weak, open texture
- weak (open texture)
- with a cubic texture
- ‘Consistency’ involves the following features: Body, texture and firmness.
- Texture depth, including the number of tests and standard deviation;
- texture (e.g. % coarse sand, fine sand, silt and clay),
- The pieces are horny in texture, with a short fracture.
- The buffed surface texture shall not contain deep buffing lacerations or loose material.