the time of life between 30 and 40
the decade from 1930 to 1939
- Tom died in his thirties.
- Tom is in his late thirties.
- Tom was in his early thirties.
- Tom is in his early thirties.
- Tom was in his late thirties.
- He is in his early thirties.
- This is the driest month of june since the thirties.
- I'm a stupid old maid in my thirties.
- Tom and Mary are both in their thirties.
- Tom appeared to be in his early thirties.
- Men become more attractive from their thirties on.
- Tom looked like he was somewhere in his late thirties.
- Tom doesn't want to get married until he's in his thirties.
- The problem of faith brings us to the Thirties and the Western love-affair with communism.
- She is in her thirties, but looks old for her age.