- Tom extinguished his torch.
- Tom is using the blow torch.
- The torch does not light its own stand.
- Stan has always carried a torch for Liz.
- It was identified by telescope as a torch.
- Miyoko carried a torch so long, I think it gave her heartburn.
- She shone her torch on the floor in front of us.
- She shined her torch on the floor in front of us.
- Rick and Carol broke up two months ago, but he's still carrying a torch for her.
- It is almost impossible to bear the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody’s beard.
- The sun is the torch, the lamp of the universe; if it is situated in the central region it's because this is the best place to illuminate the planets.
- And since our founding, American Muslims have enriched the United States. They have fought in our wars, served in government, stood for civil rights, started businesses, taught at our Universities, excelled in our sports arenas, won Nobel Prizes, built our tallest building, and lit the Olympic Torch.
- a hand-held torch (see also 8.3.4) for every crew member;
- As a result, Torch Communications Ltd is fully taxed on newly lit fibre.
- As a result, the Torch backbone network can be separately valued on the basis of the rental method.