- register the trademark of
"The company trademarked their new gadget"
- The trademark is very well known.
- Trademark: …
- trademark rights,
- trademark rights, design rights,
- For trademark law
- Manufacturer’s name or trademark on the tyre: …
- Manufacturer's name or trademark(s) on the tyre type …
- This shall be without prejudice to the affixing of the manufacturer’s trademark.
- Characteristics of spray-suppression devices (brief description, trademark or name, number(s):
- the trademark or trade name of the manufacturer of the engine;
- A trademark is a distinctive sign that can be represented graphically.
- In such cases the use of the traditional term shall be permitted alongside the relevant trademark.
- The information and evidence to be produced in support of the use of an earlier trademark shall comprise particulars of the location, duration, extent and nature of the use made of the earlier trademark, and of its reputation and renown.
- Registration of the name would be contrary to Article 3(4) of Regulation (EC) No 510/2006 (existing trademark)