someone who sells or arranges trips or tours for customers
- Let's ask a travel agent.
- Where is the closet travel agent?
- To the travel agent´s office
- The travel agent will advise you where to stay.
- I negotiated with the travel agent about the ticket price.
- A travel agent arranged everything for our trip.
- The travel agent suggested that we take some traveller's cheques with us.
- In all my career as a travel agent, I never visited Africa.
- A travel agent will arrange an excursion to Andalusia for you.
- The travel agent suggested that we take some traveler's checks with us.
- Travel agent
- The single service shall be taxable in the Member State in which the travel agent has established his business or has a fixed establishment from which the travel agent has carried out the supply of services.
- Transactions made, in accordance with the conditions laid down in Article 306, by the travel agent in respect of a journey shall be regarded as a single service supplied by the travel agent to the traveller.
- If transactions entrusted by the travel agent to other taxable persons are performed by such persons outside the Community, the supply of services carried out by the travel agent shall be treated as an intermediary activity exempted pursuant to Article 153.
- expenses for travel and subsistence of a party to proceedings and an agent, adviser or advocate duly designated as a procedural representative before the Office, within the relevant scales applicable to witnesses and experts laid down in Annex I;