- elektrisch voertuig op rails
- a wheeled vehicle that runs on rails and is propelled by electricity
- You're off your trolley!
- Pretty soon there were trolley cars going back and forth in front of the Little House.
- TEST PROCEDURE WITH TROLLEY
- trolley booms of electrically-propelled vehicles,
- Vehicle body on trolley Forward facing 
- Attachment of backplate to ventillation device and trolley face plate
- pantographs or trolley booms in their elevated position.
- CONTRACTING ENTITIES IN THE FIELD OF URBAN RAILWAY, TRAMWAY, TROLLEY BUS OR BUS SERVICES
- belt pillar loop P shall be fitted to trolley anchorage C;
- This vehicle body shall be firmly anchored on a test trolley as prescribed in the following paragraphs.
- However, if necessary, the total mass of the trolley and vehicle structure may be increased by increments of 200 kg.
- Ultrasonic noise (over 20 kHz) produced by many common laboratory fittings, including dripping taps, trolley wheels and computer monitors, can cause abnormal behaviour and breeding cycles.
- Public entities or private entities operating a trolley bus or bus service pursuant with lagen (1997:734) om ansvar för viss kollektiv persontrafik and yrkestrafiklagen (1998:490).
- The method used for anchoring the vehicle body on the test trolley shall not result in a reinforcement of the seat anchorages.