- utter in trumpet-like sounds
"Elephants are trumpeting"
- proclaim on, or as if on, a trumpet
"Liberals like to trumpet their opposition to the death penalty"
- Ted likes playing the trumpet.
- He knows how to play trumpet.
- I play trumpet in the school band.
- Will you try to play the trumpet?
- The trumpet is a musical instrument.
- Tom currently plays first trumpet in his high school band.
- I often heard him playing the melody on the trumpet.
- No instrument is snootier than the piccolo trumpet.
- Tom has a pretty good idea who stole his trumpet.
- I play trumpet in a symphonic wind orchestra.
- Tom can't play a high G on his trumpet, but he can play an F.
- Elephants trumpet when they are scared and when they are angry.
- Tom is trying to earn enough money to buy a new trumpet.
- The sound of trumpet will bode the end of the world.
- The amount of time you spend practicing the trumpet is up to you.