- ruimte voor bagage in de auto; ruimte voor bagage in de auto; bagageruimte in auto
- compartment in an automobile that carries luggage or shopping or tools
"he put his golf bag in the trunk"
- Is your trunk locked?
- I love the trunk.
- He popped the trunk.
- Let's put this in the trunk.
- The label is attached to the trunk.
- Nothing else will fit in the trunk.
- I've got a rope in my trunk.
- I put my suitcase in the trunk.
- Go upstairs and bring down my trunk.
- He lifted the trunk to show off his strength.
- Tom opened the trunk to get the spare tire.
- Could you put these bags in the trunk?
- The trunk was too heavy for him to manage.
- The old woman sent a servant for the trunk.
- Tom opened the trunk and found it empty.