- het onderstrepen
- a line drawn underneath (especially under written matter)
- een streep zetten onder
- give extra weight to (a communication)
- draw a line or lines underneath to call attention to
- (please underline the corresponding answer)
- (please underline the corresponding answer(s).
- In order to underline this point, the Belgian authorities draw the Commission’s attention to:
- We wish to underline, however, that our concerns regarding the situation in your country remain.
- The sale would underline the joint wish for a durable restructuring of the Bank.
- Such an access point would increase its visibility and underline common features.
- Use of different fonts, italics, bold, underline, etc. to distinguish portions of the text.
- What kind of activities took place in the reporting period? (please underline the corresponding answer(s).
- How often did the ILOs meet in the reported period? (please underline the corresponding answer.)
- Good index. Use of different fonts, italics, bold, underline, etc. to distinguish portions of the text.
- It is considered that these Articles underline the ‘stand alone’ importance of the reporting obligation.
- Indeed, not just Poland but also LNM have given undertakings (see points 78 and point 105) to underline these assurances,
- Has a cooperation network been constituted in accordance with Article 4 of the Regulation? (please underline the corresponding answer)
- Finally, the Netherlands underline that disparities are inherent in the concurrent existence of non-harmonised tax systems.
- The Italian authorities underline the importance and impact of the disasters which struck the region where the shipyard is located.