- state characterized by emotions ranging from mild discontentment to deep grief
- emotions experienced when not in a state of well-being
- War necessarily causes unhappiness.
- That added to his unhappiness.
- Unhappiness comes without being called.
- He divorced her after years of unhappiness.
- You always blame me for your unhappiness.
- One who knows no love knows no unhappiness.
- She divorced him after many years of unhappiness.
- Her unhappiness turned to bliss when she heard his voice.
- His unhappiness when he heard her voice changed into happiness.
- "Did I really sigh?" "While giving out an aura of unhappiness."
- I am more and more convinced that our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves.