- not paid
"an unpaid bill"
- A promise made is a debt unpaid.
- My unpaid liabilities are still $100.
- I gave up on receiving the unpaid salary.
- My telephone service was cut off because of unpaid bills.
- Tom has a whole pile of unpaid parking tickets.
- He was sentenced to 200 hours of unpaid work.
- Youths who are caught violating the new rules on behaviour will lose their right to free travel, and will have to complete unpaid community work to earn it back.
- Unpaid leave
- unpaid working proprietors (owners),
- unpaid family workers .
- delivered duty unpaid
- Other regular unpaid labour
- ‘frontier price, duty unpaid.’
- unpaid persons employed:
- Number of unpaid persons employed