- controlled by individual volition
- of your own free will or design; done by choice; not forced or compelled
"man is a voluntary agent"
"participation was voluntary"
- It's not voluntary.
- That organization depends on voluntary contributions.
- This organization relies entirely on voluntary donations.
- Participation is voluntary and free of charge.
- He made a voluntary contribution to the school.
- The company appealed for people to take voluntary resignation.
- She did a lot of voluntary work for the Red Cross.
- That company aims to reduce employee numbers by arranging a lot of retirement money for voluntary redundancies.
- Voluntary insurance.
- Voluntary insurance
- Voluntary Return
- Voluntary departure
- Voluntary information.
- Voluntary return