- the branch of architecture dealing with the design and organization of urban space and activities
- The urban planning committee has accepted our proposal.
- Urban environmental development planning
- Urban and land planning services
- Urban planning and landscape architectural services
- adequate knowledge of urban design, planning and the skills involved in the planning process;
- reporting on urban planning guidelines relevant for health, especially for health prevention and promotion;
- enhancement of physical activity by creating healthy environments and involving other sectors (e.g. urban planning, transport, architecture).
- the social dimension, with activities including research in spatial, urban planning, impacts on health and awareness raising.
- spatial aspects including urban planning, the role of cities, metropolitan and other city regions and related governance issues,
- This can be ensured by promoting land-use planning which reduces urban sprawl, and by rehabilitating the physical environment, including the development of natural and cultural assets.
- Architectural services: engineering services and integrated engineering services; urban planning and landscape architectural services; related scientific and technical consulting services, technical testing and analysis services
- Architectural services; engineering services and integrated engineering services; urban planning and landscape engineering services; related scientific and technical consulting services; technical testing and analysis services
- the availability of public transport, travel planning, transport demand, traffic data and parking data to urban control centres and service providers,
- The land in question was subject to urban planning restrictions, namely as regards its intended use, i.e. a food and groceries commercial outlet, and the commercial surface.
- Research will also address sustainable use and management of forests, landscape and urban environment including post-industrialised zones addressing in particular planning, and sustainable waste management.