the quality of being able to provide good service
- Usability for large volumes
- In such cases, an acceptable level of accessibility, usability and reliability must be assured.
- An acceptable standard of accessibility, usability and reliability must be assured.
- Core capital usable for competitive business, but whose usability is governed by the phased model
- It is therefore the usability of the house that is the subject of the contract.
- Within the stages, however, the key criterion was the usability of the capital, i.e. the remuneration was not dependent on actual use.
- It should not depend on what the other shareholders are willing to accept but on the risk for the Land and the usability for WestLB.
- Extent, recognition for supervisory purposes and use or usability of the silent partnership contribution (in EUR millions; end-of-year figures = annual average figures) 
- It is therefore necessary to include in the whole vehicle type-approval system those measures concerning the re-usability, recyclability and recoverability of vehicles.
- A number of CTBT Signatory States from all regions will be invited to cooperate closely with the CTBTO Preparatory Commission during the entire project and provide feedback on the usability of the capacity-building products.
- The Commission notes firstly that the capital base to be remunerated as agreed which was available to Helaba to underpin competitive business is not dependent on actual use, but focuses only on usability to underpin competitive business.
- Since these synergies neither reduce the usability of the transferred capital for WestLB nor increase WestLB's costs from the transfer, they should also not influence the level of remuneration for the equity provided which a market-economy investor can demand from the bank.
- Since these synergies neither reduce the usability of the transferred capital for LSH nor increase LSH's costs from the transfer, they should also not influence the level of remuneration for the equity provided which a market-economy investor can demand from the bank.
- These activities encompass experiments that demonstrate searchability, usability, reusability, composability and interoperability of digital content within the context of the existing legal framework while meeting from the early stage of the process the requirements of different target groups and markets in an increasingly multilingual and multicultural environment, and extending beyond mere localisation technologies.