- lange rij langzaam rijdende auto's
a line of people or vehicles waiting for something
- I'm tired of waiting in line.
- Many people were waiting in line.
- Are you tired of waiting in line?
- Tom is tired of waiting in line.
- There were already a lot of people waiting in a line in front of the movie theater.
- In order to protect the territory of the Community from the introduction of harmful organisms the Community requirements for the presence of bark on wood packaging material and dunnage should be brought in line with the TPFQ technical conclusions without waiting for the adoption of a revised ISPM No 15 by the IPPC Commission on Phytosanitary Measures.