- The water supply has failed.
- We have a plentiful supply of water.
- The water supply was turned off.
- The Great Lakes supply drinking water.
- Have a good supply of drinking water.
- Our water supply is very short.
- The water of the water supply is dangerous.
- The town water supply was seriously obstructed by heavy rainfalls.
- Don't flush yet, we've been cut out the water supply.
- People are suffering from the contamination of the water supply.
- They diverted the river to supply water somewhere else.
- I've heard that if you default on the water rates your water supply will be suspended, is that true?
- We depend upon the river for the supply of water to drink.
- In Japan it's generally thought that Germany's water supply isn't suitable for drinking, but this is a mistake.
- With no supply of water from trees, rainfalls diminish in time and the area keeps drying up.