- alle planten die de mens op de een of andere wijze schade of last bezorgen
- any plant that crowds out cultivated plants
- agrostemma githago
- corn spurrey
- sand spurry
- alligator grass
- barbarea vulgaris
- erysimum cheiranthoides
- jointed charlock
- barnaby's thistle
- canadian fleabane
- erechtites hieracifolia
- hieracium praealtum
- california dandelion
- bastard feverfew
- hieracium aurantiacum
- senecio doublasii
- a black band worn by a man (on the arm or hat) as a sign of mourning
- I wish Tom would weed the garden.
- These plants are resistant to weed killers.
- God is sealed in weed, so FREE JESUS!
- He pulled up the weed and threw it away.
- I wish Tom would help me weed the garden.
- This weed killer does not harm human beings.
- What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.
- Tom said that he'd be more than happy to help Mary weed the garden.
- Weed-clearance services
- Weed-killing services
- Weed Research, 29, 93-96.
- Herbicides are typically used for weed control.
- Uses in aquatic weed control shall not be authorised.
- Fusarium species have been isolated from a wide range of grasses and broad-leaved weed species and a high weed density has been shown to result in increased infection by Fusarium.
- Weed seeds and unground and uncrushed fruits containing alkaloids, glucosides or other toxic substances separately or in combination including