- We couldn't help weeping.
- She was weeping alone.
- We were eating while weeping.
- She was weeping with pain.
- Oh my! Is she weeping for joy?
- Why, is she weeping for joy?
- I was sad when she was weeping.
- I cannot hear such a story without weeping.
- People were weeping at the news of his death.
- The cut is no longer weeping and is starting to heal.
- But, knowing precisely sadness and love and death, and that they are vain images when we observe them from the calm space where we should shut ourselves in, he kept on weeping, and desiring love, and fearing death.