- bedekt en zacht met iem. praten
- speak softly; in a low voice
- Don't whisper, let alone speak.
- What did she whisper to you?
- His voice dropped to a whisper.
- She spoke to me in a whisper.
- A whisper ran through the crowd.
- He is always speaking to her in whisper.
- He took me aside in order to whisper in my ear.
- ‘It must be very scary to be you’, Janina said in a whisper.
- I once sang on stage, sung loudly with a choir, and lived my days singing for rent, but now my aged song is only a whisper of what I used to sing.