a legal document summarizing the agreement between parties
- This Agreement contains the terms and conditions of the Agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter covered and supersedes any previous agreements arrangements undertakings or proposals written or oral between the parties in relation to such matters.
- This Agreement expresses the full and complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous proposals, agreements, representations and understandings, whether written or oral, with respect to the subject matter.
- Written agreement.
- Grants shall be covered by a written agreement.
- This Agreement may be amended by mutual written agreement of the Parties.
- Grants shall be awarded by means of a written agreement (grant agreement).
- This Agreement may be amended on the basis of mutual written agreement between the Parties.
- The provisions of this Memorandum of Understanding may be modified by written agreement between the Sides.
- This Agreement may be terminated at any time by either Party upon twelve months written notice.
- Financial contributions from the Agency shall be covered by a written agreement with the beneficiary.
- ‘They shall be covered either by a written agreement or by a Commission decision notified to the successful applicant.’;
- This Agreement may be denounced by one Party by written notice of denunciation given to the other Party.
- They shall be covered either by a written agreement or by a Commission decision notified to the successful applicant.
- Such approval and/or agreement may be replaced by an agreement between the Heads of Cabinet under the finalisation written procedure as provided for in the implementing rules.
- Member States should therefore ensure that the parties to a written agreement resulting from mediation can have the content of their agreement made enforceable.