- make more compact by or as if by pressing
- doosje voor gezichtspoeder
- a small cosmetics case with a mirror; to be carried in a woman's purse
- a signed written agreement between two or more parties (nations) to perform some action
- a small and economical car
- closely and firmly united or packed together
"compact clusters of flowers"
- briefly giving the gist of something
"a compact style is brief and pithy"
- I'd like to rent a compact car.
- She gave me this compact disc.
- They acted together as if by compact.
- I want a compact car with an air conditioner.
- The watch on the compact disk is mine.
- Compact discs have entirely taken the place of phonograph records.
- Cassette tapes seem to have given way to compact disks in popularity.
- The mirror on a compact I got from a friend has cracked.
- There are many smart designs among the compact models, aren't there?
- Now we look compact and comfortable, as the father said ven he cut his little boy's head off, to cure him o' squintin'.
- Compact disks (CDs)
- Compact fluorescent lamps
- Compact fluorescent globe lamps
- Compact discs, with sound recordings
- Reproduction of sound on compact discs