- het verdacht maken
- a formal charge of wrongdoing brought against a person; the act of imputing blame or guilt
- He denied the accusation.
- Tom denied the accusation.
- Bill Clinton denied the accusation.
- President Clinton denied the accusation.
- What's the accusation against him?
- He is under a false accusation.
- I can't find any evidence to support your accusation.
- He denies this accusation and speaks only of a kiss.
- The author shies away from any direct accusation of misconduct on the part of the authorities.
- Absence of requirement of a report or accusation by victims
- Furthermore, the accusation only related to part of the Community industry.
- Furthermore, the accusation only related to part of the Community industry. However similar injurious trends were found for producers in both the old and the new Member States.
- Each Member State shall take the necessary measures to ensure that investigations into or prosecution of the conduct referred to in Articles 1 and 2 shall not be dependent on a report or an accusation made by a victim of the conduct, at least in the most serious cases where the conduct has been committed in its territory.
- Member States shall ensure that investigations into, or prosecution of, offences referred to in Article 2 are not dependent on a report or accusation made by a person subjected to the offence, at least as regards acts committed in the territory of the Member State.