- bring an accusation against; level a charge against
"The neighbors accused the man of spousal abuse"
- Don't accuse the leader.
- Why do you accuse my son?
- Don't accuse others for your own failure.
- Do not accuse me of anything.
- You can't accuse him of stealing unless you have proof.
- How can you accuse me of such a thing? I would never lay a hand on my child.
- They do not accuse me, they insult; they do not fight me, they calumniate, and they don't allow me the right of defense.
- You have done these things, and I kept silence. You thought that the "I AM" was just like you. I will rebuke you, and accuse you in front of your eyes.
- Moreover, Italy considers these criticisms are self-contradictory because the parties on the one hand accuse the Italian company of using the rescue aid to enhance its capacity and on the other hand consider the aid as unnecessary because of its belated take-up.