"Please acquaint your colleagues of your plans to move"
- We should acquaint ourselves with the facts.
- Did you acquaint him with the fact?
- Did he acquaint you with the facts?
- Let's acquaint her with our decision immediately.
- You should acquaint yourself with the local customs.
- Acquaint a newcomer with the rules of the club.
- It will be your job to acquaint the newcomer with the rules of the office.
- I must acquaint myself with the details of the new plan.
- You should acquaint yourself with the facts before you make a decision.
- Through the internet, we are now able to acquaint ourselves, deeply and in detail, with the mental activities of even the furthest people on the planet.
- Employees shall, on engagement, acquaint themselves with the Centre’s security regulations.
- Staff members shall, on engagement, acquaint themselves with the Institute's security regulations.
- Staff members shall, on engagement, acquaint themselves with the Centre's security regulations.
- data received and opened in accordance with these requirements must remain accessible only to persons authorised to acquaint themselves therewith.
- A staff member shall have the right to acquaint himself with all the documents in his file.