- I have peace at home.
- The nation was at peace.
- Her mind is at peace.
- He lives at peace with his wife.
- Wishing you peace and happiness at Christmas.
- I feel at peace with myself now.
- Both countries are now at peace.
- Japan is at peace with her neighbors.
- We will keep the peace at all costs.
- Therefore, be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be.
- At long last, the two chiefs of the Indian tribes have decided to make peace.
- I'm cured, anesthetized. I've already forgotten you, I am saying goodbye to your absence, I'm at peace.
- At long last, the two chiefs of the Indian tribes have decided to bury the hatchet and smoke the peace pipe.
- His utter failure at the last peace conference has taught him to arm himself to the teeth with new tricks and tactics.
- Of the past 3,400 years, humans have been entirely at peace for 268 of them, or just 8 percent of recorded history.