- deviating from normal expectations; somewhat odd, strange, or abnormal
"these days large families are atypical"
"atypical clinical findings"
- not representative of a group, class, or type
"a group that is atypical of the target audience"
"a class of atypical mosses"
- ATYPICAL WORK
- Atypical symptoms may be possible.
- TSE cases which have been considered atypical and the reasons why shall be indicated.
- Note: Atypical colonies of R. solanacearum sometimes form on this medium.
- Atypical presentations defined as at least one of the following four:
- The low-skilled and workers on atypical contracts are amongst the groups most likely to be affected by the crisis.
- However, it has been seen under recitals 53 and 62 above that particular reasons explain these atypical developments.
- In its opinion on classification of atypical Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathy (TSE) cases in small ruminants , of 26 October 2005, the European Food Safety Authority states that atypical scrapie cases are clearly distinguishable from BSE.
- Furthermore, colonies of R. solanacearum may show atypical morphology if plates are overcrowded or antagonistic bacteria are also present.
- When the transfer took place at the end of 1990, large silent partnership contributions were atypical on the market.
- When the transfer took place at the end of 1991, large silent partnership contributions were atypical on the market.
- It is also worth recalling the enormous, atypical size of the capital injection and that the ranking in the event of losses must be seen in this context.
- As regards the atypical scrapie, it further concluded that the apparent restricted dissemination of the agent in the organism of affected individuals could limit the transmissibility through milk.
- In that opinion, EFSA concluded that: ‘There is no evidence for an epidemiological or molecular link between classical and/or atypical scrapie and TSEs in humans.
- The export-oriented companies, in particular the automotive sector, and employees with atypical contracts will likely be hardest affected by the slowdown.