to back up
- make a copy of (a computer file) especially for storage in another place as a security copy
"You'd better back up these files!"
- Please back me up!
- Tom is willing to back Mary up.
- His selfish attitude put my back up.
- Come back and pick me up later.
- examinee back up to his company
- Tom always had a back up plan.
- Don't back up. There's a tree behind you.
- Keep that up and you'll find yourself going back home.
- Please hang up and the operator will call you back.
- She managed to back up through the narrow driveway.
- Make sure to back up all your files.
- Go talk to Jane. She'll back up everything I've said.
- You'd better sober up before the boss gets back.
- It's the first time I back up this car.
- You're back late. What have you been up to?