- a flaw on a surface resulting when an applied substance does not adhere (as an air bubble in a coat of paint)
- (botany) a swelling on a plant similar to that on the skin
- cause blisters to form on
"the tight shoes and perspiration blistered her feet"
- My sunburn has started to blister.
- These pills come in a blister pack.
- A blister rose on one of her left fingers.
- Blistering according to ISO 4628-2:2003; blister density 3 or less, blister size 3 or less.
- Bottle (rather than blister pack) “A22” embossed tablets
- Unrefined copper, copper anodes for electrolytic refining (including blister copper) (excluding electrocopper-plating, electroplating anodes)
- Where there is any apparent defect in the profile of the tyre (e.g. blister, depression, etc.) the tyre shall be specifically examined to determine the cause of this defect.