- lichaamsdeel, lid
- any part of an organism such as an organ or extremity
- Is the head a part of the body?
- If we hide a part of the body, it's to better draw attention towards it.
- Do you feel pain in any other part of your body?
- The two ran into one another naturally enough at the corner; and then came the horrible part of the thing; for the man trampled calmly over the child's body and left her screaming on the ground.
- No society can surely be flourishing and happy, of which the greater part of the members are poor and miserable. It is but equity, besides, that they who feed, cloath and lodge the whole body of the people, should have such a share of the produce of their own labour as to be themselves tolerably well fed, cloathed and lodged.
- The moral sense, or conscience, is as much a part of man as his leg or arm. It is given to all human beings in a stronger or weaker degree, as force of members is given them in a greater or less degree. It may be strengthened by exercise, as may any particular limb of the body.
- Part of the body
- what body part is injured.
- A body part, hair or clothing of a person is drawn in by the rotating parts; this causes a pulling force and pressure on the body part
- Person puts a body part between the moving parts while they move together; the body part gets trapped and put under pressure (crushed)
- A body part, hair or clothing of a person is entangled by the rotating part; this causes a pulling force
- the supplier or the recipient is a governmental body or part of the armed forces;
- The Joint Supervisory Body shall be consulted on that part of Europol’s budget which concerns it.
- the body shall supply its services exclusively to the undertaking of which it forms a part.
- Does any other body play a part in compiling milk statistics?