- geografische scheidingslijn
the line or plane indicating the limit or extent of something
- My heart bounds with expectation.
- His curiosity knew no bounds.
- His ambition knows no bounds.
- Her vanity knows no bounds.
- Her love of money is without bounds.
- He hit the ball out of bounds.
- There were no bounds to his ambition.
- His greed for power knows no bounds.
- Such matters are beyond the bounds of human knowledge.
- The Brazilian economy is growing by leaps and bounds.
- In American society, economic power knows no bounds.
- The population is increasing by leaps and bounds.
- Progress in medicine is going ahead by leaps and bounds.
- His career is progressing in leaps and bounds.
- All these are ways of exceeding the bounds imposed on us by human nature.