- eenheid waaruit door stapelen een bouwsel vervaardigd kan worden
a block of material used in construction work
a single undivided natural thing occurring in the composition of something else
- This block of apartments is a building that takes both the environment and health into consideration. From now on we want to further expand this system and knowhow.
- From time to time, a proposal to pull down a much-loved old building to make room for a new block of flats, raises a storm of angry protest.
- A building with high ceilings and huge rooms may be less practical than the colorless block of offices that takes its place, but it often fits in well with its surroundings.
- BUILDING BLOCK
- Guarantees building block
- (Additional building block)
- Asset backed securities building block
- Block 304. City Centre Building.
- Pro forma financial information building block
- Additional information building block on the underlying share
- It is the basic building block of a battery.
- Block 304, City Centre Building, Building 199, Government Avenue, Road 383, Manama, Bahrain
- Block 304, City Centre Building, Building 199, Government Avenue, Road 383, Manama, Bahrain ;
- Additional information building block on underlying share for some equity securities
- Minimum disclosure requirements for the asset-backed securities additional building block