- a glass filled to the brim (especially as a toast)
"we quaffed a bumper of ale"
- The traffic was very heavy. The cars were lined up bumper to bumper.
- The car bumper absorbed some of the impact.
- Tom's car is easily recognizable since there is a big dent in the front bumper.
- "Take a look at this." "Eh?" "There's an impact mark on the right-hand side of the bumper."
- Atlantic bumper
- Upper bumper reference line
- slots in bumper 90
- With negative bumper leads
- Lower bumper reference line
- Corner of bumper
- With negative bumper leads test as for zero bumper lead.
- A = 50 mm bumper lead
- Upper legform to bumper test
- D = 250 mm bumper lead
- B = 100 mm bumper lead