- an administrative unit of government
- counterterrorist center
- technology administration
- national institute of standards and technology
- national technical information service
- department of defense laboratory system
- united states border patrol
- bureau of diplomatic security
- foreign service
- bureau of intelligence and research
- financial management service
- comptroller of the currency
- bureau of engraving and printing
- internal revenue service
- transportation security administration
- naval air warfare center weapons division
- naval surface warfare center
- naval underwater warfare center
- office of naval intelligence
- independent agency
- advanced research and development activity
- defense logistics agency
- defense reutilization and marketing service
- defense technical information center
- law enforcement agency
- occupational safety and health administration
- patent and trademark office database
- government printing office
- national guard bureau
- ballistic missile defense organization
- defense information systems agency
- national geospatial-intelligence agency
- federal housing administration
- local authority
- She's with a government bureau, isn't she?
- The bureau drawer has several compartments.
- Nobody can put anything over on the bureau chief.
- The college has a placement bureau for students.
- The weather bureau says it will rain tonight.
- Let's get some brochures from the travel bureau.
- Leave the bike here, and tomorrow bring your ID and 20 dollars to the Bureau of Communications to get the bike back.
- a Bureau;
- Bureau instructions
- International Bureau
- Composition of the Bureau
- The Bureau may:
- Bureau ‘Textile importations’