- young of various large placental mammals e.g. whale or giraffe or elephant or buffalo
- Tom branded the calf.
- The cow cast her calf.
- The cow gave birth to a calf with two heads.
- Night cramps in the calf muscles are particularly painful.
- Under the thigh is the knee; under this one is the calf; under the latter is the foot.
- Calf boots
- Bovine calf skin, hydrolysed
- Calf Skin Extract is an extract obtained from bovine skin
- ‘calf’ means a bovine animal up to six months old;
- Calf Blood Extract is an extract obtained from bovine blood
- Liquid calf rennet (strength about 100 IMCU/ml according to standard ISO 11815/IDF 157).
- read ‘Veau d’Aveyron et du Ségala is a heavy veal calf.
- Heavy veal calf (250 to 420 kg live weight, i.e. 170 to 250 kg carcass weight)’,
- Covering the ankle but no part of the calf, with insoles of a length
- for ‘The weight of the finished calf varies from 250 to 420 kg live.