- volgens een bepaald plan in delen scheiden
- arrange or order by classes or categories
"How would you classify these pottery shards--are they prehistoric?"
- declare unavailable, as for security reasons
- I classify his music as rock.
- Please classify these books by subject.
- One can classify books into good ones and bad ones.
- Let's classify the names of the students alphabetically.
- We should classify them before throwing them out.
- In woodworking, we classify wood as hardwood, softwood or exotic wood.
- Proponents of a newer study classify the golden-bellied mangabey as a distinct subspecies.
- Numerology is a serious religion amongst many Orientals as it is a separate thing altogether to what many classify as regular religions.
- CLASSIFY AS AN EXPLOSIVE
- Classify as unstable explosive
- CLASSIFY as an UNSTABLE EXPLOSIVE
- CLASSIFY as an Unstable Explosive
- General obligations to classify, label and package
- classify the non-compliances detected by type;