- ruimte voor bestuurders v.e. vliegtuig
- compartment where the pilot sits while flying the aircraft
- a pit for cockfights
- The future pilot is trained in a mock cockpit.
- The cockpit of the Spitfire was small and narrow.
- It's easy to see the area's majestic topography from the cockpit of a helicopter.
- The most experienced pilots have logged many thousands of hours in the cockpit.
- Cockpit voice recorders — 1
- Cockpit voice recorders — 3
- Cockpit voice recorders — 2
- TRAILING EDGE FLAP OR COCKPIT CONTROL SELECTION
- LEADING EDGE FLAP OR COCKPIT CONTROL SELECTION
- Leading edge flap or cockpit control selection
- in particular, the cockpit procedures must include:
- Trailing edge flap or cockpit control selection
- In particular, the cockpit procedures must include:
- Position of user inside the buoyant structure (wide cockpit).
- Communication and coordination inside and outside the cockpit;