to come off
- verlopen, marcheren, gaan, lopen
- happen in a particular manner
- Come off it.
- Oh, come off it.
- Come off it!
- It did not come off.
- Will that idea come off?
- A button has come off my raincoat.
- A button has come off my coat.
- One of your buttons has come off.
- So I'll come see you off.
- Come on, get it off your chest.
- A button has come off the coat.
- The baseball match will come off next week.
- Take your shoes off before you come into the room.
- The attempt to deceive me did not come off.
- We haven't come so as to be told off.