- wat dient tot bescherming, afwering of om iets aan het gezicht te onttrekken
- a covering that serves to conceal or shelter something
"the simplest concealment is to match perfectly the color of the background"
- The concealment of facts by a witness is a criminal offense.
- The idea of his concealment, not only agrees very ill with his reputed divinity, but associates with it something of pusillanimity.
- falsification or intentional concealment of the markings, identity or registration of a fishing vessel;
- Guinea pigs should always be provided with manipulable materials such as hay for chewing and concealment.
- concealment, tampering with or disposal of evidence relating to investigation of a violation;
- Breach of accounting regulation, embezzlement, concealment of assets or unlawful increase in a company’s liabilities
- A solid floor, which can be enriched by providing a non-toxic substrate, will allow for the concealment of scattered food items and encourage foraging.
- A break, impedance, or short-circuit to earth in the electrical circuit, defects in the hydraulic or pneumatic leads, Bowden cables, solenoids or other components controlling or transmitting the energy intended to activate the concealment device.
- The concealment of lamps shall be prohibited, with the exception of the main-beam headlamps, the dipped-beam headlamps and the front fog lamps, which may be concealed when they are not in use.
- When the concealment device has a temperature of –30 °C to +50 °C the headlamps must be capable of reaching the position of use within three seconds of initial operation of the control.
- In the event of a defect in the concealment control, a concealed lighting device shall be capable of being moved into the position of use without the aid of tools.
- means and methods of concealment and transportation of persons, the unlawful alteration, reproduction or acquisition or other misuse of travel or identity documents used in conduct set forth in article 6 of this Protocol and ways of detecting them;
- the concealment or disguise of the true nature, source, location, disposition, movement, rights with respect to, or ownership of property, knowing that such property is derived from criminal activity or from an act of participation in such activity;
- The concealment of lamps shall be prohibited, with the exception of main-beam headlamps, dipped-beam headlamps and front fog-lamps, which may be concealed when not in use.
- In cases where there has been fault on the part of the operator, including cases of deficient data, concealment of relevant information, negligence, wilful deceit or a failure to exercise due diligence, the competent authority shall recover from the former operator the costs incurred after the transfer of responsibility has taken place.