- scherm om deel v.e. kamer af te scheiden
- a door that consists of a frame holding metallic or plastic netting; used to allow ventilation and to keep insects from entering a building through the open door
"he heard the screen slam as she left"
- project onto a screen for viewing
"screen a film"
- What's your favorite screen saver?
- A screen divided the room into two.
- Rotate your screen to see other images.
- Click me to hide this screen.
- Will you screen me from public censure?
- She tried to screen her son from reality.
- "It's so huge!" "Yes, it's an IMAX screen!"
- These trees will screen our new house from public view.
- My first task was to screen out unqualified applicants.
- The words would appear on his computer screen.
- Tom became popular among teenagers as soon as he made his debut on the screen.
- I made it so only root could access the administrative screen.
- The aim of this game is to explode all the bombs on the screen.
- She used her hand to screen the sunlight from her eyes.
- The young girl wanted to be a star of the silver screen.