- afkeurende kritiek uitoefenen op
- find fault with; express criticism of; point out real or perceived flaws
- Sometimes critics don't know what they criticise.
- If you want to criticise other people, first you must improve your own methods.
- It is necessary for every person who stands for progress to criticise every tenet of old beliefs.
- It is not for me to criticise my predecessors.
- They criticise the Commission's preliminary finding that the prices established under the PPAs are higher than generators’ market prices.
- In addition, all interested parties arguing against the aid measure criticise the toll system as such, without sometimes clearly distinguishing the toll from the TRS.
- The interested parties criticise the Commission's preliminary finding that the prices established under the PPAs are higher than wholesale market prices.
- GVA Grimley, consultants in the field of business rates for telecommunications companies, criticise the application to BT of an adjustment mechanism which reflects change in its market shares and whose application is opaque.
- This point is also stressed by the Commission's outside experts, who criticise the fact that the studies submitted by the German Government omit any reference to the size of the transaction and compare the transfer to what are — in terms of size — marginal instruments. According to those experts, Wfa's capital should therefore be compared instead to original own funds instruments like non-voting shares.
- The Member States concerned do not comment on the specific features of the case but criticise the Commission for initiating the Article 88(2) procedure in respect of an export credit and for taking the view that such a measure may constitute incompatible State aid.
- This point is also stressed by the Commission's outside experts, who criticise the fact that the studies submitted by the German Government omit any reference to the size of the transaction and compare the transfer to what are — in terms of size — marginal instruments.
- The Banks criticise the fact that, in its decision to initiate the procedure, the Commission qualified certain power plants in Poland as ‘inefficient’ and sought to analyse whether the Draft Law would result in the level of income guaranteed before liberalisation being maintained.
- The Commission notes that the interested parties (a number of airlines and an association representing a number of airlines) criticise the planned financial support in part, namely the recapitalisation of AZ Fly and the takeover of AZ Servizi by Fintecna, in respect of which the investigation procedure was initiated by decision of 19 January 2005, but in particular the use by Alitalia of the rescue aid and especially the company's development with regard to the routes operated and its fares policy.