- afkeurende kritiek uitoefenen op
- find fault with; express criticism of; point out real or perceived flaws
"Don't knock the food--it's free"
- a bad experience
"the school of hard knocks"
- Knock, Knock. Who's there?
- Please knock before entering.
- Knock before entering.
- Knock it off.
- Knock on the door.
- Tom didn't bother to knock.
- I didn't hear you knock.
- I heard a knock at the door.
- Please knock before you come in.
- He tried to knock at the door.
- Knock when going to the bathroom, OK?
- There is a knock at the door.
- Knock on the door of happiness.
- Tom heard a knock at the door.
- They're going to knock down that monument.