- treated so as to have a permanently wrinkled appearance
- subdued or brought low in condition or status
- He crushed the box.
- They crushed all resistance.
- The revolt was crushed.
- Tom looks crushed.
- They got crushed.
- John Brown's rebellion was crushed.
- My brain is being crushed.
- The defeat completely crushed him.
- The king crushed his enemies.
- He was crushed to death.
- He crushed the stone completely.
- Tom crushed the box with his foot.
- We were crushed into the crowded train.
- I was feeling like being crushed.
- A cab and a train crushed this Wednesday.