- determine the nature of
"What defines a good wine?"
- Define for me stupidity!
- How do you define fidelity?
- How would you define "happiness"?
- It is hard to define "triangle."
- Some words are hard to define.
- Can you clearly define this word?
- I will define happiness as this.
- "Define your terms," requested the businessman at the contract hearings.
- I would define, in brief, the poetry of words as the Rhythmical Creation of Beauty.
- If I had to define life in a word, it would be: Life is creation.
- There is a second way to define the Gabriel-Roiter measure which may be more intuitive.
- How can we define equilibrium for a system of moving particles?
- The one that is able to define a problem, already solved half of it.
- It is hard, perhaps even impossible, to define normal sensory perception.
- The first generation of Indian immigrants had to define their identity.