- take delight in
"he delights in his granddaughter"
- something or someone that provides a source of happiness
"the new car is a delight"
- a feeling of extreme pleasure or satisfaction
"his delight to see her was obvious to all"
- He grinned with delight.
- Cooking is her delight.
- Children delight in comic books.
- The crowd yelled with delight.
- Pedants delight in being obtuse.
- The boy exclaimed in delight.
- She was beaming with delight.
- Censorious people delight in casting blame.
- Her delight consists of teaching children.
- He took delight in teasing the kitten.
- The gifts will delight the children.
- Delight is the opposite of sorrow.
- He took delight in talking with friends.
- Great was the delight of his parents.
- Dancing is a delight to me.