- iem. die geregeld teveel alcohol drinkt
- Tom is a drunkard.
- He was a real drunkard.
- He's a bit of a drunkard.
- They saw a drunkard lying in the road.
- Tom noticed a drunkard lying in the street.
- The drunkard had too much to drink; he has gone haywire.
- How far is an Irishman from a drunkard? The breadth of the table.
- A drunkard is somebody you don't like and who drinks as much as you do.
- A kindly-looking young woman took the hand of the miserable drunkard and drew him inside, shutting the door before he had time to realise what had happened.
- There was a report from the neighbours because a drunkard was making noise in the park. When the police officers arrived at the scene, Kusanagi was alone, dead drunk and completely naked.