- uitwendige deel v.h. oor; uitwendig deel v.h. oor
- the externally visible cartilaginous structure of the external ear
- attention to what is said
"he tried to get her ear"
- the sense organ for hearing and equilibrium
- He grinned from ear to ear.
- My ear is itching.
- My ear is ringing.
- I have an ear infection.
- I often have ear infections.
- We'll play it by ear.
- He played piano by ear.
- Let's play that by ear.
- Tom has a pierced ear.
- Tom often gets ear infections.
- Let's play it by ear.
- Tom is deaf in the left ear.
- They don't have an ear for music.
- He pressed his ear against the wall.
- Why are you touching your ear?